Tuesday, September 6, 2016

God's Grace

Romans: 5:15 “But not as the offense, so also is the free gift. For if through the offense of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one Man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.’-


Essential truth from the Bible is that we are all born in sin and need Jesus to forgive and save us from our sin. It is God’s grace, unmerited favor given to man that he might have eternal life. His grace reaches down to all humanity and this gift is offered to any who will take it. This truth is not renegotiable, not up for debate and cannot be interpreted in any other way. Sin keeps us from God, His grace, through Jesus redeems us back to God. “I was lost in sin, but Jesus took me in, He’s a wonderful Savior to me.” “Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me, I was lost, but now am found, was blind but now I see” “Tho sin aboundeth in my heart, His grace aboundeth more” The song list can go on forevers. Thank God for His grace.

No comments: