Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Lord is My Rock

Psalm 18:2 “The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.”-

In times when life beats me down and things go wrong, He is my Rock! My stabilizer in a time when life is shaking all around me. We face things in life that are bigger than us. Our resources are limited and our energy is depleted. The waves from the sea are overwhelming. Stress on every hand, conflicts at work, relationship with those we have always counted on, have been washed away. Financial circumstance become heavy when unexpected expenses arise. These are just some of the things that cause us to worry and fret about tomorrow. In our own strength, we fall short, but He is our strength, He is our deliverer, we have a buckler that will shield us from the enemies attacks. The key to deliverance is trust. I will trust Him. He is my Rock, and will be with me until the storm passes by.

No comments: