Saturday, January 2, 2016

Angels of God

Psalm 91:11 “For He shall give His angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways.”-
I have never seen an angel, but it does not mean they are not present. Angels are sent from God to protect those who love Him and desire to serve Him. An angel may also be sent to someone to show them the error of their ways. As the Angel of the Lord was sent to Balam to keep him from making a wrong decision. God created angels to worship Him as we read in Isaiah where angel bowed before the throne of God, crying out “holy, holy, holy”.  Angels also execute His charges to watch and keep us in the way we should walk. Angels are not human, even though they often take on human form. There are countless stories from those who received assistance from someone who then quickly vanished from their sight. Wether theses being were actually human or not, can always be speculated, but none the less, God sends “angels” to us in time of need. I don’t know if I will ever seen an angel in my life time, but I believe that God has an angel that watches over me, and will come to my aid in the time my need.

No comments: