Thursday, August 8, 2019

Whom I Believe

2 Tim. 1:12 But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until that day what has been entrusted to me. (ESV)

In a world that is no friend to grace, it is tempting to fear what others may think or how they may treat you. To stand firm in a secular world view, one must know with conviction what they believe and to whom they believe in. We hold a trust, a treasure of faith within us. Jesus Christ, a treasure more precious than gold.  The Holy Spirit who dwells within us gives us the power to keep that which we have obtained through faith. The Christian world view is being attacked, and many of the truths that we stand for not politically correct. As the day grows closer to the return of Christ, it becomes more imperative that we don’t stray from God’s word. The Holy Spirit is our guide as He leads us into truth and to stay true to sound doctrine and what is right. 

No comments: