Thursday, August 22, 2019

Your Whole Heart


Psalm 111:1 Praise ye the Lord. I will praise the Lord with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.

With my whole heart, and everything within me I give myself to God in praise. The whole heart does not hold back, does not share its affections. The whole heart is committed 100% to the things of God. In time of worship, the whole heart puts away the things in life that weigh heavy on our mind. The heart is focus on Jesus, His love and grace. His mercy that endures forever. With our whole heart, we give thanks to God for all that He has done and will do. We enter into His house with thanksgiving and praise because He is worthy and holy. There is no other God like our God. Praise Him not only in the place of worship, but praise Him at home, work, school, and wherever you go. Let others know that you have given your whole heart to God and He alone is worthy of our praise.

No comments: