Monday, March 12, 2018

Yet, I Will Rejoice


Habakkuk 3:18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

In spite of all that may happen or all that may go wrong, I will still rejoice in the Lord. Praising God is a choice that we make. We can choose to blame God for our circumstances and hardship, or we can believe that God has everything under control. Believing that He is in control of life’s situations and yet choose to rejoice in Him is to have faith as a grain of a mustard seed. The prayer of faith looks beyond what seem possible and rejoices to know that all things are possible to them that choose to trust in God. Habakkuk faced things that seem to be unsurmountable, but He set His eyes on someone that was greater than His problems. Rejoice forevermore, even when things are not going so good. 

No comments: