Thursday, March 22, 2018

Walking On Water


Matt 14:29  And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.

Walking on water is not possible. The laws of nature defy the possibility that humans can literally walk on the surface of the water. The laws of nature do not apply to God. He created the laws that govern our universe, He can alter those laws at will. With men, this is impossible, but with God, all things are possible. When God asks us to do the impossible it would be natural for fear to grip our hearts. We who fear the unknown and things that seem impossible to do know a God that does things that are impossible. Have any mountains that are in the way? Have any rivers that are over flowing the banks you need to cross? Have any seas that need parted? I don’t know if I will ever need to walk on water, but I need Him to work out some impossibilities that I cannot do in my own strength or ability. Taking the first step in believing Him, and keeping my trust in the one who can make miracles happen is what God requires of me. With God, all things are possible.

No comments: