Friday, November 8, 2019

Doing It For God


Col 3:23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men.
Sometimes I wonder why I even try, it seems like no one really cares one way or another what I do. whether it be at work, or at church many things go unnoticed. I believe it is natural to desire that the things we do count for something and are having an impact in the world we live. I must always remind myself that what I do does not have to be seen by others. I do what I do because it is what God called me to do. God sees the time and effort I give and the frustration and stress that I go through. Frustrated when things don’t go the way they were planned, stressed out when my efforts fall short. It is good that God sees the heart and the motivation to do what is right. Other may not see it and may judge wrongfully, but the work I do is not to please others, but to please the God I serve. We must keep plowing and keep our eyes straight ahead on the things that really matter. Doing all things with our whole heart for Christ and the Kingdom.

No comments: