Monday, April 17, 2017

See You Later

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

The accession of Christ was not a goodbye, but a “see you later” salutation. The preparation are being made, and whatever they are, it will be good. God does all things good and this place is being prepared by Christ Himself. But, the greatest anticipation is that we will be with Him. The promise was made many years ago, and God keeps His promises. He will come again, and those who have served Him, that remain on earth will be caught up together in the sky to be with Him forever. To be with Jesus is the desire of my heart. I want to live in such a way that I will not be ashamed to be in His presence. 

No comments: