Wednesday, October 19, 2016

God of Mercy

Psalm 136  “His mercy endureth for ever.”


He is a God of mercy and compassion. He is good, God above all gods, Lord of all, His mercy reaches across the oceans, to the ends of earth, to the moon and back, it is unmeasurable. In loving kindness, His mercy reached down to me and lifted me out of my despair and hopelessness. Lost in sin, the mercy of God sent His Son to die for me and gave me a new hope and new purpose. I now look at His creation and give thanks for all that He is and all that He is able to do. The Heavens declare His glory and show forth His mercy to all generations. May my children see the mercy of God and give thanks. May they see that life without God is meaningless. May their children also know that His mercy endures forever. 

No comments: