Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Return Back

 Nehemiah 1:9
But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen…

As long as we have breath, it is never too late to turn back to God. No matter what we have done to grieve Him from our life, He is always reaching out, entreating us to return back to Him. The conditions are simple, keep His commandments, live your life according to His word. His promise is true, He will not turn you away. Jesus said “Come unto me all of you who labor and carry a heavy burden, I will give you rest”. The load of sin is heavy, the guilt is hard to bear, labor not any longer, turn to Jesus, He will accept you with open arms.

No comments: