Friday, October 9, 2015

The Good Ole Days

Job. 29: 4,5 “as I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle;
when the Almighty was yet with me, when my children were about me”-


We see life through the lens of our present circumstances. We sometimes look back and wish for the old days. Maybe there were days when we had more friends, or days when it seem that God was blessing more. “The good ole days”. Job remembered days when things were good and life was blessed having a home and family to love. Now, his circumstance have changed and he wonders why God has deserted him. When things are not going good, we our tempted to think that God no longer cares and has left us to fend for ourselves. But, God is the master orchestra director and composer and knows the song of our life. He sees the start to finish and wants us to trust Him. “Father, my circumstance don’t always look favorable, and I sometimes wish for the days of old. But today is the day that the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it. For you Lord, have all things under control, and I choose to trust you for today”

No comments: