Saturday, December 31, 2022

Keep The Faith

 2 Tim 4:7
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 
The year has ended, the last day for 2022. It has been a year of change, but the goal has been the same. The course has been completed for another year, and my resolution to keep the faith has not been deterred. As we enter into 2023, the course is still the same, and has not changed. Heaven is the end goal, and being faithful to Jesus and His word. The enemy will do all he can to alter our course, we must continue the good fight. Stand for what is right, live out our faith, let our light shine for Christ. We may make many resolutions for the new year, but the most important resolve we make is to keep the faith, love Him with all our hearts, and show others the love of Christ.

No comments: