Saturday, December 10, 2022

He Is All I Need

 2 Sam 22:3

​​The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my savior…

 

He is all we need in times of trouble and distress. We are more than conquerors through the help of the Holy Spirit. We not only are protected by all that is evil through the blood of Christ, but we have not only overcome the enemy, but we are victors over sin and the devil. He is the horn of our salvation. “The horn of salvation symbolizes not only strength to help, but victory over sin.   Forgiveness of sin, the strength of God through all Jesus accomplished on the cross and resurrection, gives overcoming power and triumph to the child of God.  Not only over sin but strength to achieve daily tasks and energy to do more than we think we can.”-(wordimpartation.com

No comments: