Friday, January 15, 2021

Jesus is the Way

 John 14:4,5,6
And where I go you know, and the way you know... Lord...how can we know the way? Jesus saith unto him, I am the way

How does one obtain eternal life? Heaven, the dwelling place of God. It is the hope of all that have lived on this earth, that after death eternal life awaits us. Jesus made it clear that there is life after this earthly life. He also made it clear that there is only one way to have it. The teaching that Jesus is the only way to God does not sit well with those who say that there are many ways to get to heaven. My opinion in this matter really does not matter. God’s word makes this discussion mute. Those who believe in Jesus as the Son of God, have no other choice than to take the word of Christ as truth. I don’t claim to know the hearts of all who say that there is another way, I leave such judgment to God, who knows the heart of all who have lived and are now living. I just know that Jesus said it, I believe it, and that settles it for me. The religions of the world can disagree all they want, but I have no doubt in my mind and heart that He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

No comments: