Thursday, January 23, 2020

The Lord Thinks Upon Us


Psalm 40: 17 But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinks upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.

To think is to ponder and focus on one thing. It occupies your mind. It may be just for a moment or several minutes. “I have been thinking of you throughout the day”. Such words are comforting to know that someone cares about you enough to ponder your well-being. What a wonder to think that God’s thoughts are on us, that He not only looks down on humanity and loves His creation, but like a sparrow, He sees us individually and know all about us. There may be times in our journey that we feel like we are all alone and wonder if anyone really care. We may be despised and rejected by others, but to those who seek the face of God, He looks into our heart and thinks on us. Creatures of dust, and insignificant, the God of the universe is thinking of me, He thinking of you. Praise His Name forever.

No comments: