Tuesday, September 10, 2019

In The Shadow of Darkness


-->
Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me;…

The shadow of darkness makes it way as we walk through the valley. We are surrounded by circumstances that mount higher than mountains. The light of His presence and glory are obscured by the clouds above. It would seem that darkness is all around us and we begin to fear what lies ahead. But even as we walk through this darkness, our faith reaches out to Him and the light begins to break through and fear is vanquished. The evil that would consume us flees. He reaches out to us with His rod and pulls us close to His side and carries us to safety. Safe in the arms of Jesus. The Shepherd of my soul. “Jesus, I will fear no evil, for you are with me, even in the valley of the shadow of darkness.

No comments: