Thursday, June 6, 2019

Where is the Water?

Ps, 63:1 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsts for thee, my flesh longs for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;


Going through a dry spell spiritually? I would guess we all have been there. You may even be going through one now. Going through the motions of daily devotions. Reading the Bible, filling our heart and minds with truth, doing what is right, yet emotions have been dry and God appears to be busy working in someone else’s life. Going to church faithfully and thankful for a pastor that preaches the truth, but there are less people sitting on the pews than in the past. Where is the water? My heart is thirsty for the presence of God. Praying and waiting for God to open up the heavens and pour out His glory. Let the showers of blessings fall. May the rivers flow again. It is a desert place, but I long to see a stream of His presences.

No comments: