Saturday, September 17, 2022

He is Everything to Me

 Psalm 18:2

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.


In summary, He is everything to me. When my life is shaken with uncertainty, He is the rock that will not move, stand firm on His word. When I am surrounded by the pressures of life, He is my fortress, my protector from the evil one.  When I don’t know where to turn and trouble is all around me, He is my deliverer, recusing me from danger. When I am weak, and don’t know how I will take the next step, He is my strength just when I need it. When the fiery darts of Satan are causing me to doubt God’s love, He is my buckler, my shield of faith to trust Him. When temptation to sin oppresses me, He is the horn of my salvation, giving me victory over sin,  And when the storms of life come, and the flood waters of despair flood my heart, He is my high tower. He is everything to me. In Him, I will put my trust.

No comments: