Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Teachable Spirit


Psalm 143:10
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.

As a teacher, I enjoy working with students that have a teachable spirit. A willingness to learn without resisting instruction or complaining about the lessons needed to achieve the learning goal. Submitting ourselves to the Master (teacher) is how we become strong in faith, and able to do the will of God. learning to do the will of God comes with learning more about Him and what His desires are. Being instructed in God’s will is to ask God to show us who He is and open to what He wants to show us. Learning is to know the will of God and to follow is the path He directs us. “Lord, help me to have a teachable spirit that I may be led into a life that is upright and pleasing to you”

No comments: