Monday, October 15, 2018

Even in Old Age


Isaiah 46:4 And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

Time quickly passes and the hairs of my hair are now peppered with gray. In my youth I gave my heart to Jesus. My hair jet black and full. To this day, He has not forsaken me. Even as the years have pass He has led me each step of the way. The gray hairs are more abundant and my years are numbered. I may have 20 or 30 years left if God wills. From the womb, He made me, in life, He sought me out as a teenage boy. Through the trail and hard times He carried me, and in that day when when life on this earth comes to an end, He will deliver me into the bosom of the Father. Jesus, lover of my soul and keeper of my heart.

No comments: