Wednesday, December 27, 2017

His Merciful Kindness

Psalm 117:2 For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the Lord endureth for ever. Praise ye the Lord.

It is hard to focus on the things that are good in life when all seems to be going wrong. A loved one is sick and maybe even terminal, relationships are strained between those who were once friends, the cares of life to provide food, shelter, security have been threaten. Where is the kindness of the Lord? Why is His presences seem to be so far away? We only need to look beyond the surface of our troubles to see that God’s merciful kindness is great toward us. I take no pleasure on looking on others that may be suffering, therefore I should be thankful. For even in their suffering, God has a plan for each life. Regardless of my plight in life, I only need look to God and be thankful for who He is and what He has given. Tho I may walk through the valley of shadow of death, I will fear no evil or think no evil, for He is with me. He is my Jehovah, my provider, my shield and defender. In whom shall I fear. When the last page of my life is written, may it be said, that God is good and His kindness is from everlasting to everlasting. 

No comments: