Wednesday, July 26, 2017

He Delivered Me

2 Sam 22;17,20 ….he drew me out of many waters; He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me.


He drew me, He brought me, He delivered me, and He delighted in me. He will not leave me or forsake me. We face many struggles in life and many of them come to us so unexpectedly. Before we know it we are drowning in water, we are deep in a pit of despair, and wondering how we will be able to get out. We serve a God that cares and understands where we are. We may not understand the reason why He has allowed us to face these trails and tribulation. They may be of our own making, an attack of enemy, or they may be the providence of God allowing these circumstance to happen to us to strengthen our faith in Him. This is no time to quit and give up. This is where we reach out in faith, delight in His love and grace. We draw close to Him and He will draw close to us because He loves us and desires to deliver us from our troubles. 

No comments: