Saturday, May 13, 2017

Who Am I?

Psalms 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?


When I consider the vastness of this world, the billions of people who have lived on this earth, it blows my mind that God in mindful of me. He knows my uprising and my down sittings. He knows the number of hairs on my head. How amazing and awesome is that! Who am I, that Jesus should reach down to me and give me special attention. He passed through the place where I was living and stopped to let me know that He loved me and cared about me. Who am I, that He should take the time to visit me! I don’t understand the love and grace of God, but am glad that He did. Life and all of its unknowns does not minimize the fact that he takes notice of us when we suffer, when we hurt, when life brings disappointments. God is there, and He will provide a way through. I don’t understand why He does, but I smile at the thought that He watches over me. 

No comments: