Wednesday, November 24, 2021

We Will Not Be Shaken

Psalm 62
My soul waits in silence for God alone; From Him comes my salvation. He alone is my rock and my salvation, My stronghold; I will not be greatly shaken. 

Earthquakes bring fear and uncertainty. They shake the ground we stand on and the things around us fall into disarray. Our world also shakes around us and life seems to come tumbling down. Loved ones pass away unexpectedly, the loss of work, relationships fall apart, our freedoms in our country are being attacked, and  the cares of life press on us leaving us in distress. We have a rock, a stronghold that will not be shaken. He alone is able to keep us from all that will hurt us. He is our salvation, and in Him we can trust that all will be well, we will not be shaken, we are in the palm of His hand.

No comments: