Monday, June 28, 2021

Thirst After God

 Psalm 63:1
O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;.

He is not just the God of all creation, but He is a personal God. He is my Father, Savior, Redeemer, Lover, Helper, and He is everything to me. I will seek his face when I wake in the morning. It is my life’s priority to make sure He is first in my life. I long to have more of Him and drink from the fountain of His love and grace. When I find myself alone and in need of God, I long for His presence. When life seems barren and wasted, my heart longs to drink from Him. Just when it seems that all is gone. He is there, and fills me with the water of life. Jesus said “ I will give unto him that is a thirst of the fountain of the water of life freely” Come living water, fill me with your Spirit.

No comments: