Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Thanks For All He Has Done

Roman 11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

We often take the things around us for granted. We get use to having things happen and they become just apart of normal life. The reality is that life is not the way we see it in many parts of the world. It is not until we are stripped of our comforts and the things we take for granted are taken away from us, that we realize how good we have it. I sit in my beautiful home and thank God for providing such luxury. My coffee is ready to go at the push of a button, the water in my shower is heated to a nice refreshing temperature, and my home automatically will warm up and take the chill out of the air. All things are given by Christ and we are recipients of this blessing. It is good to often push the pause button of life and reflect on the goodness of God. We don’t do it enough, I don’t do it enough. To God be the glory for all He has done. 

No comments: